Thank you for selecting DFW Plastics, Inc. as your choice for Polymer Underground Enclosures. DFW takes great pride in offering the finest products available and the finest customer service in the industry. Our ongoing commitment to Producing Solutions for the changing needs of our industry is evidenced by our development of new products, reliable supply distribution, and greater product availability.
We have outlined a few company policies and procedures for your review. Your understanding of our policies and procedures will make the ordering and delivery of product easier, so please take a few minutes to read the following information. Should you have any questions, don’t hesitate to call….we’re here to help!
Regardless of how you order, we’ll process your order into our system immediately. We will ship all items that are in stock within our normal shipping schedules. We strive to keep backorders to a minimum, but occasionally we will temporarily out of an item. Items that are out of stock at the time your order is processed will be backordered (unless you specify “NO BACKORDERS”). As soon as these items are ready, your backorder will automatically be released the next morning. Should delivery take longer than expected, we WILL notify you by email so you’ll be sure that we haven’t forgotten about you in the shuffle.
Each shipment from us has a packing list included either on the outside of the package or within the package This packing list shows everything that is in the shipment to you, plus a complete listing of all items not shipped (backordered). Check your packing list carefully.
Should you be unable to locate an item that your packing list shows as being shipped, please call us immediately. You have 24 hours to report any discrepancies.
OPEN AND INSPECT YOUR ORDER COMPLETELY WHEN THEY ARRIVE!
We know how frustrating it can be to wait for a badly needed part only to have it arrive broken. We are diligent to be ensure that all product leave our facility or warehouses in perfect condition. Any damaged goods you receive will be the responsibility of the freight company.
When receiving your packages, be sure to notice the condition of the shipment in the presence of the freight company’s representative. If this is not possible, inspect them as soon as you get the item. If there is any damage, please call our customer service line and we will instruct you on how to properly handle the problem. Failure to follow our instructions may jeopardize your ability to get the product replaced. To avoid that, follow these quick and easy guidelines:
- Inspect your product immediately. If the packaging is obviously damaged, simply refuse the shipment. The freight carrier will then return the package to DFW, DFW will file a claim with the carrier, and we will reship new product to you.
- On any damages, please note the shortages or damages on the freight bill before signing for the shipment.
- If you have accepted the shipment, the first thing to remember is: don’t throw anything away! Save the product and packaging material.
If you do need to return goods, just follow the simple guidelines below and we will make every effort to ensure your complete satisfaction.
- You must call is to get a RETURN GOODS AUTHORIZATION number before sending any product back.
- Package the item(s) well, in the original packaging (if possible), to prevent any damage that may occur in transit. Remember, it is the “shippers” responsibility to package items properly. Since you are the shipper, any items we received back “damaged in transit” will have to be claimed by you against the carrier. Include a complete packing list of what you have shipped back.
- When the return is received and checked in, a credit will be processed, according to conditions listed above.
Prices, part numbers, specifications, and/or descriptions are subject to change without notice. Sometimes our cost can change as well with little or no notice, and we must pass on the increase to you. We will alert you of any substantial price increase before any order is filled.
Please make payment of your invoice according to the terms that are clearly stated on the face of the invoice. If you have any questions about these terms please make inquiry when you receive the invoice and not after you have made payment.
DFW Plastics, Inc.
PO Box 648
Bedford TX 76095-0648
Our FAX lines are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week at (817) 439-3700.
Corporate Phone: 817.439.3600
Corporate Fax: 817.439.3700
Toll Free: 800.806.3251
Traffic Fax: 817.306.0820
Monday – Thursday: 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. Central Standard Time
Friday: 8:00 A.M. to 4:00 P.M. Central Standard Time
PRODUCING SOLUTIONS….Since 1978